Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Update on life and random thoughts

So a quick update. I'm finishing up my quarter in school. I'm 18 months away from being done. It's slowly, surely getting harder. I cut back a half a shift a week at work to accommodate for more study time. Serenity is starting to scoot around the house and chase the cats. She likes getting into stuff. The girls are doing great. Braden is still at Scotts house until the end of the school year.

Ok, so I watched the movie "Concussion" today. I started wondering what if some of the reason Shawn struggled so much with retaining his memories, his addictions, and some of his behavior issues may have been made worse by all the times he hit his head and got concussions. I'm not going to say it's the only cause but I wonder if there's some validity to this. I could be just the grieving widow still trying to make sense of Shawn's death, but I just wonder if all the car accidents he was in over the years, his hockey playing and his football playing may have made his brain not work as well. Far fetched maybe, but when I get to heaven, if I remember, I'm going to ask God.

No comments:

Post a Comment