Sunday, December 20, 2015

Peace at the temple

I wanted to write about a cool experience I had in the temple yesterday. I went to do some initiatory for some family names. I had trouble with pronouncing some of the names, but I felt strong impressions about the correct pronunciation of those names and I realized that indeed those individuals were there. I started pondering Shawn and I and eternity. Of course I have had many questions about his work getting done and our sealing. I had a feeling to ask who I could talk to about my questions. I got dressed and asked one of the workers who I would talk to about ordinance questions. She directed me to the secretary for the temple president. Before I knew it, the temple president himself was talking to me. I was able to get all my questions answered and it will be a great day. It will be a live sealing and I am so excited. I am so glad we have the gospel. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment