Saturday, August 22, 2015

A lesson learned

Today was a good day. I had to learn patience because I didn't get my bathroom painted on the time frame is wanted. But wait I did and it's now got the first coat of paint. Then one of Shawn's friends texted me for the address to his grave. I was very impressed to offer him a ride. I didn't have any idea why I was supposed to do that.  On the way back home the friend told me how close he and Shawn were. He told me that whenever he needed a place to stay, food, clothing or someone to talk to Shawn was always there for him. I now know why I was supposed to give this friend a ride. I learned even more how important it is not to judge others. I also got to here from yet another person how big Shawn's heart really was. It was a good experience.

1 comment: