Sunday, August 16, 2015

Month 1

On June 2, 2015 Serenity Grace Parker decided to join our family. Shawn and I were so excited that she had finally come. It took a little while to get her home but once she got settled in, life seemed perfect. I felt like I had everything I could ever want. Serenity was all Shawn talked about. We got off the oxygen fast and started moving on with life. The first month passed so fast. I was shocked when I realized it was time to go back to work. Shawn's job was going great. Things were really  looking up. Also in June we celebrated my birthday and Shawn's father's day. He got me some really heart felt presents for my birthday and I made him some presents from Serenity for Father's day. Nikki also gave him a present. Shawn said it was the best father's day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment