Sunday, August 23, 2015

Shawn

I had just finished feeding Serenity in her room. I was holding her and playing with her, talking to her and stuff. She was smiling and making cute little sounds. All the sudden, she turned her gaze away from me to a spot in the corner of her room near the ceiling. She wouldn't look at me no matter what I did. She was smiling and her like mouth was working so hard like she wanted to talk to whomever she was seeing. I suddenly got a strong impression that it was Shawn and I needed to allow her to see him and be with him. I immediately stopped trying to get her attention and as I was filled with comfort and peace I started to cry. A soft gentle type cry. Eventually Serenity looked at me and smiled huge. It was a very special experience. I obviously need to be more quiet and in tune in my life so I can have more of these experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment