Wednesday, August 19, 2015

This week has been full of blessings

Ok, so it all started Sunday morning. I was getting ready for church and I was contemplating the issue of paying my tithing. As most know, I don't have tons of money. I have sufficient for our needs and that's about it. So, I decided to pay it no matter what. Monday when i checked the mail, there was an ambulance bill for Shawn. I thought it was going to be horrible because of the notice i received. I found out that my insurance covered almost all of the transport, making the remaining balance payable. Monday night I put the trailer and van on ksl. By Tuesday night, I had the trailer sold for almost exactly what I was asking. In cash. Then on Wednesday I went to pay the bill for Serenity's 5 days of oxygen. The customer service guy looked up my account and told me it's been paid and that I don't owe anything as of right now. Also on Wednesday I went to the dentist, Shawn's dentist. They told me how wonderful my husband was. How happy he was the last time they saw him. They also shed some light on some suspicions I have about Shawn possibly having some underlying conditions that may have contributed to his death, such as heart disease. I visited Shawn's grave later on and it was good to leave beautiful flowers on his grave. My testimony has been strengthened.

1 comment: