Sunday, September 6, 2015

Heber Valley

My family went the Heber Valley girls camp this weekend. We stayed in the cabins overnight and we went to the lake Saturday morning. On my way up in just about changed my mind and went home. It's hard to do the things that Shawn and I did together. He really wanted to experience things sober. Like going to the family stuff together. Making new memories together with Serenity. I cried a bit but once I got there I was so glad I went. Then Saturday I joined some of Shawn's family in midway at the Manor. I'm so glad i did that. I stayed in the room we spent our anniversary in. It was good to do that. I felt really close to Shawn. I'm so happy to be surrounded by loving family all the time. It has been a great weekend. I look forward to more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment