Thursday, September 10, 2015

The temple

I had the opportunity to go to the temple today. Thanks to a prompt from Aaron and an offer to babysit from Beckie. I was doing some initiatory work which I really like cuz I get a good chance to be still enough to receive promptings. I realized that I need to be still more in my life so I can hear Heavenly Father and Shawn if and when he is trying to relay messages to me. I also lost my beautiful necklace at the temple. I prayed and hoped it would be found and it was. So now, I have it back. I am grateful today for everything in my life. I am learning so much. I also realized that I don't have to ever stop loving Shawn. I can continue to let my love for him grow. Each day I learn more about what marriage actually means.

No comments:

Post a Comment