Saturday, September 12, 2015

Much accomplished today

Thanks to my brother and sister in law and their adorable kids we got the bathroom finished today, moved the washers and dryers around, and rotated my mattress. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life. I also went on the NAMI walk with friends from work this morning and visited Shawn's grave over lunch. Then I saw Arthur, one of Shawn's close friends. After my brother left I went to the ward party and had fun with more of my friends. I loved watching the impromptu baseball game. Can't wait till Serenity is old enough that she can play and I can play with her. Then David and Mary Ann stopped by. I am so grateful for the car seat for when she grows out of her current one that they left and the clothes and shoes. All in all, a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment